Friday 16 April 2021

Holy week!!

Hi bloggers. in the past my class and i did a holy week wreath.Jesus enters jerusalem the crowd  spread garments on the road and others  spread palm branches. The last supper jesus took the bread and blessed it saying take this and eat it. This is my body. Jesus prays in Gethsemane he fell on his face and prayed my father if it is possible let this cup pass from me but not as i will but as you will Jesus is crucified jesus cried out with a loud voice my God my god why have you forsaken me He cried again and yielded up his spirit.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.