Friday 4 June 2021

The Tropical Island

Hi bloggers.My class was learning how to do a piece of writing using our senses and we had to writing about a photo on the TV. I found it challenging to use all of my senses and write all of my senses but anyway have a look at my writing see you later have a great day bye.

As I go for a swim in the sky-blue ocean I see the tall swaying palm trees making fresh wind as I hear the whistling soft wind and the soft waves.

 As the hot sun blazes on my back, the cool fresh ocean water laps over on my feet. Slowly, I dive in for a swim and the soft breeze touches my face. 

I taste the fresh hairy coconuts from the emerald green palm tree that sits on the small island. I drive on the cloud white boat and I can see the soft waves and clear blue water 

Bye have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.