Friday 21 May 2021

Abraham and Sarah play.


click the link to watch the play  video link

In the past my teacher had a idea for the end of easter that my class could make a play or some other things but my hole class did a play we right  a striped and did a play that we made our own  it was really hard but we did it in the end and our play was about Abraham and Sarah. We had to get in a group of for my group was ocean, zara, Mikaela, and me. All of my friends  in a group FUN!! but this is the play. Hope you like it. Sorry it's not that quality and and it wont let us post it. See you later 



1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Ruby,
    I watched your groups video and i really think you guys did a great job and i like how you talked about who was in your group and what you guys were doing you and your groups did a good job.

    Ma te wa,
    Unaise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.