Monday 17 May 2021

My Boring Bedroom

Hi bloggers. In my class we were learning how to write a descriptive piece of writing and we did a "My bedroom" piece writing of what you think about our bedrooms, I hope you like my writing .

 My boring bedroom

 I don't like my bedroom because it's plain white. I have to share my

room with my brother ( Jack). He smells like a boy so my whole room

smells I have no toys or Games in my room

My room is like a square mess

There's lots of stuff under the beds. Me and Jack have a bunk bed. I am on the top. It is very annoying. Jack and I have a ps4. Jack screams at the TV all night long till 3:00am. But the bed's are the best part in the room in my opinion.

The bed is the agent's wall and it has a lot of fluffy blankets on my bed. I try to clean my room but in one day it goes messy again. 

Overall I really do NOT like my room except my ps4 bed and keyboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.