Tuesday 6 July 2021

My mini golf course

Have you ever played mini golf before? 

I have been learning how to measure the area and perimeter of a rectangle by designing a mini golf course.

Do you know how to find area? You multiply the length and the width of the shape. Do you know how to find perimeter? You add all the sides together. 

I have been learning about area and perimeter because our maths focus is measurement.


I found it challenging to find the area and perimeter. I found it easy to find the par. I enjoyed making my golf course and making it challenging for the people who tested it.


Do you know how to find the area and perimeter of my golf course? What about the par? Give it a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.