Tuesday 14 December 2021

Poetry slam

 Poetry slam.

We have been learning how to make a poem  we learnt this because it's summertime and the people who runs summer learning journey set it up for us For this task we had to think  of Random words  and write them down  and once you have done all of that you have to get  synonyms  for  the words that you  wrote down  and put them  next to the random word you thought of and go on to the next slide  and write things down that you like to do What's the weather like what you say and what you like to do in summertime   I enjoyed  writing the poem and I think I  of random words with synonyms  I didn't find anything challenging because it was a pretty easy thing to do can you please  comment on my blog if like to make poems or read poems that all Here's the link to  the slides to make a poem for you to do one yourself here is my poem am I slides hope you like them hope you like the activity yourself bye here is my poem 

SUMMER TIME in summertime it's always sunny which is funny i like to play sport when i play i have no thout when it's sunny i go to the beach and have a set.When it's sunny i can see lots of greenery.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ruby!

    My name is Charlotte and I am from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey team!

    Wow, what an amazing poem you have written! How long did it take for you to write that? Do you think you’d like to perform it, poetry slam style?

    You say it was easy, so, have a go at the ‘Step It Up’ version!

    Just a reminder, when you have finished a sentence, pop a full stop at the end!

    Thank you for linking the activity on your blog post! Now anyone who reads your post can give it a go themselves! Ka pai!

    I’m looking forward to reading more of your blogs over this Raumati!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.