Thursday 9 December 2021

NASA colouring book.

NASA colouring book.

We have been learning about NASA witch i like nasa a lot so i like this activity  we learnt this because  we have 3 days until schools over for the year so we are doing summer learning journey Throughout the school holidays luckily we all got a head start  which was yesterday   for this task we had to go on to the summer learning journal website and we got to choose if we wanted to colour in the famous painting colouring in book or the NASA colouring in book of course I picked the NASA colouring in book  I'm a little bit of a nerd about space because I think it's really interesting and I picked the one where It had the moon and  astronaut floating in space Because that one caught my eye And once we were done colouring in we had to take a screenshot of our colouring and another screenshot of the original  photo then put on a Google slide to they setup for us and we took the screenshot of the colouring  we did  and the screenshot of the original photo and put a fun fact about this piece art you did under the two screenshots.I enjoy this activity because like I said before I love NASA and space and also I like doing things on my Chromebook and colouring in so this is kind of my thing  I didn't find anything challenging because it was really easy and fun to do can you please comment on my blog if you have done this before or any other colouring in book on your Chromebook before.If not here is the link to the nasa colouring book and here is the link to the other colouring book


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.