Tuesday 3 August 2021

do you know what the olympics are?

 Do you know what the Olympics are? 

We learnt this because the Olympics are going on. We had to make slides and learn facts about the Olympics then put them on the slides and put any background that you wanted on the slides that suited the theme.  I enjoyed making the slides and finding all of the facts that I didn't know about the Olympics I didn't find anything challenging which is good because I Because I like really easy thing i hope you learn something new and you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.