Thursday 26 August 2021

Have you ever seen a volcano?

 Have you ever seen a volcano?

We were learning how to build a fizz inflator with a balloon, a water bottle, vinegar and some baking soda. I could not find a water bottle or a balloon so i made a volcano with some vinegar, tinfoil and some baking soda .We did this because we wanted to do a science experiment We did this task Because we are in lockdown and my teacher that thought that we can do this because it would be a fun  activity for Lockdown I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to go outside and see what happens.I found it challenging to make the volcano out of the tinfoil and to get all of the measurements correct can you please comment on how i did this activity here is a link to where we got the Information about our activity and the instructions.  





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ruby,

    I really enjoyed watching your volcano explode, bubble up and overflow. It was great that you created your own volcano and the experiment looked like a lot of fun. What was your favourite part?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora miss hickling,
    my favourite part was to make it explode.:)
    ma te wa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.