Friday 20 August 2021

What my class did in the second lockdown

My class were learning about faith so we made a prayer space and we had to do this because  It's ordinary time and since we are in lockdown We can't do prayers together so my teacher had a good idea of Of us making a  prayer space or Making a table and we had to put the things that represent ordinary time on the prayer space  I joyed this Because it was fun Designing what was on the prayer table and how it was Arranged . I found it challenging to find the things around the house that are like Ordinary time colours. Did you have to do this too or something like this in lockdown ? this is my prayer space i hope you like it 



4 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Ruby,

    What a thoughtful prayer space that you have created. It is beautiful. I can see that some of the items are very special. I would love to know more about why you chose the items and images for your prayer space. Great first online learning blog post Ruby.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ruby that looks beautiful. We are blessed to have beautiful places to spend time with God. What is another place that you love to talk to God?
    I can't wait to see more great lockdown posts.
    God Bless
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,
    Great prayer space, I like how you designed it with your special pieces.
    Take care.
    Mrs McCormack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tēnā koe Mrs b,Miss hickling and mrs mccormack.
    thank you for commenting on my blog and i would love to see you back at school.
    ma te wa
    from Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.