Tuesday 7 September 2021

Do you know how to speak tongan?

 Do you know how to speak tongan? We have been learning how to Speak and learn Tongan words we did this because it is tongan week this week We had we had to  watch a video  translating Tongan words into English words and we had to take what we learnt from that video and put it onto a slide I enjoy this activity because  it was Really interesting learning the Tongan words and learning what the Tongan words meant and I found a challenging To write all of the Tongan words and remembering what the Tongan words ment in English  Here's  a link to the video where we learnt all of the tongan words on my slides. I hope you Like my slides and I hope you learnt a lot of words in Tongan. 


2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Ruby,

    To answer your question, no I do not know how to speak Tongan, but I do know how to say hello. I really enjoyed reading the many slides that you created. Next time it would be even better if you could add a Mote recording of how to say the words.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.