Wednesday 15 September 2021

Is mr wolf guilty ?

I have been learning about mr wolf  from little red riding hood and if mr wolf is guilty or not we learnt this because we were learning how to write a Persuasive piece of writing and we had to write if you think mr wolf is guilty or not guilty  I thought he was guilty we had to go onto some slides and write three reasons why you think he is guilty or not guilty and watch two videos of the two half stories I found it challenging to think of the reasons why mr wolf  is guilty I enjoyed this task because it was fun  to write about mr wolf and seeing what other people thought because most of us thought that he was not guilty . Can you please comment on my blog about the things that you liked. Here are two links and another link to the videos that we watched and here are my three reasons why I think Mr Wolf is guilty. Once you read my 3 reasons why I think he's guilty and watch the videos to see if you think he is guilty or not, I hope you like it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.