Thursday 2 September 2021

letters

We have been learning to read a book about writing a letter to a friend because she misses her friends so we did this to our friends because we are in lockdown and we can't see them in lockdown we had to read a book  make a copy and write a letter to a friend then send it to them.I found it challenging to know what to write and I enjoyed sending to my friend and making contact with my friend in lockdown instead of going on a zoom call with each other.Here is a link to the book we read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.