Friday 1 October 2021

My 3D shapes.

My 3D shapes I have been learning how to draw 3d shapes and learning how to shading as well. I learned this because we were doing calendar art with shapes in it.First we had to watch a video of how to draw and shade shapes and we then learnt how to draw 3D letters and write in 3D shapes and your name. I enjoyed learning how to draw and write in 3D.I found it challenging to make the 3D shape look 3D can you please comment on my blog if you can write in 3D.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.