Friday 1 October 2021

My sweet business.

Have you ever seen a beehive? Or had a beehive? My class has been learning about bees and to make and support an inference.For this task we had to read a book about bees and all about beehives and write a paragraph about what the line was connected the to words explaining what we found out from the book. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun learning about bees because I like bees a lot because they actually help with food progress.I found it challenging to remember what i had to write from the page that we read can you please comment on my blog  if you learnt something new and I hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.