Friday 29 October 2021

What is service all about?

I have been learning  to make a poster from canva about service.We did this because we are learning about service.We had to go on canva and make a template  and designed it however we wanted and  wrote what service was I enjoyed is activity because it was fun designing how we wanted it and using canva for the first time I found it challenging to Really think about what I really thought service was can you please  comment on my blog about  what you liked about my poster or what you didn't like or what I could change next time I hope you like my post.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby, I am Haripriya. I liked your poster it was very creative. The message was helpful and nice. We also had to make a poster about vaccination and about covid 19. Well anyways once again the poster was nice and creative. Very excited to see more of your learning. Bye.

    Regards Haripriya Rm 22 NWS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.