Friday 5 November 2021

My Rongoa sign.

We have been learning about rongoa and to summarise. We did this because we are making signs For our school garden to show what plant it is. For this task we had to make a slide to do what we were going to write about the plant. We were had to write what you can use it for or how to use it. My plant was about manuka I enjoyed learning new things about manuka that i didn't know.  I found it challenging to design how I wanted it to look like. But i really like this activity can you please comment if you ever liked my blog post or learnt something new about manuka. This is me and my friend making my sign.




1 comment:

  1. Morena Ruby,

    Great to see you reflecting on your learning Ruby. I really enjoyed seeing you create your sign and dig it into the ground by a Manuka shrub.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.