Thursday 4 November 2021

My self portrait

My self portrait yWe have been learning how to mix colours First we had to take a photo of yourself and get a laminating sheet and put your printed photo of yourself in the laminating sheet and you want to trace every little detail on top of the laminating sheet with a Sharpie so you can see where you want paint. once you were ready to paint you had a paint palette for each table and you got dark blue, turquoise, black, yellow, red and white And we had to make  your skin colour your hair colour your eye colour and T-shirt colour with only those colours you had to stay in the Sharpie line because I wouldn't come off if you Tried to wipe it off. You had to do two coats of the same colour in the same place, so you had to make the same colour at times. It's kind of hard to get the same exact color two times. I enjoyed doing the art because I really like art and I found it challenging to make the colours I needed. Can you please comment on my blog if you like my portrait.  here's a link to the video we watched to the tell us How to mix colours that we needed

1 comment:

  1. Morena Ruby,

    I really like the colour your have mixed using your paints. You should be really proud of your artwork. Tino pai. Next time I think everyone would make more paint so that there was enough for two coats.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.