Friday 5 November 2021

My MAGNIFICENT calendar art.

In the past week we have been learning how to draw shapes We learnt this because we did something like this for  maths where we had to draw 3D shapes  First we had to Pick any New Zealand native bird and draw it on a piece of paper and draw  triangles in the body we had to draw a circle where we wanted a part of the bird to stand we then dyed it in two different colours we thought would look cool and glue crepe paper around the circle so the circle stands out. I found it challenging to make the bird and decide what bird i was going to do. I enjoyed this activity because I really like to do art. Can you please comment on my blog if you liked my art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.