Friday 5 November 2021

What are my three achievements for 2021?

I have been learning how to use canva to make some slides of three things that we have achieved in 2021. We did this because it's nearly the end of the school year and every year we do this to see what we have improved or need to work on next year.We had to go on canva and pick a template then write what you have achieved.I enjoyed this activity because we gotta design it how ever we wanted to and i didn't find anything challenging about this activity


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ruby,
    this is an appealing video. I liked your introduction frame and the way you put some detail into the text on each frame.
    Ka pai tō mahi.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.